Not ready for a subscription to these amazing boxes?
Check Out Red’s Perfectly Imperfect Individual Purchase
Romance Book Boxes – LIMITED EDITION
For the romance reader who wants to fill their bookshelf with perfectly imperfect, limited, and occasionally, one-of-a-kind, author-signed paperbacks.
Find more options and Save $$ by signing up for the Bi-Monthly Subscription Book Box
Each box will include the following: (IMAGES SHOWS SAMPLING OF ITEMS YOU MAY RECIEVE IN YOU BOX-ITEMS WILL VARY)
- Signed romance perfectly imperfect* paperback(s). See below to see what I’m talking about.
These Mystery/Surprise boxes are a grab bag of different romance sub-genres with a full range of heat levels. Please indicate on your order any sub-genres you are opposed to having in your book box. You will be contacted immediately if we don’t have the inventory to fulfill your specific request.
- Red’s Original Certificate of Authenticity declares you the owner of an original, out-of-print, or limited edition piece of the author’s publishing history.
- 1 Red’s Exclusive Bookish Drinkware
(some examples of what you might find in your box include: stainless steel tumbler with lid and straw, stainless steel mason jar with straw, Glass and Stainless Steel water bottles, mugs, and more.)
- Additional bookish items and collectible swag.
*Examples of the perfectly imperfect paperbacks you’ll find in these boxes:
- One-time prints
- Original covers that have been updated and are no longer available to purchase from retail platforms
- Samples and Author Copies
- Printing, Formatting boo-boos-interior and on the covers (It will be readable unless it’s a bonus book which could sometimes happen)
- Slight Damages, hardly even noticeable. Bent Corners, Dents, and Scratches- Just a little bit roughed up but it’s the story that counts right?
- Sometimes the author makes a mistake when signing the books, but with some creativity, a few stickers or drawings, and you’ll never know where the oopsie happened.
- And my all-time favorite imperfect paperbacks…”Ugly” covers. The ones authors hide in the back of the closet. Authors are their own worst critics, and when they upgrade their covers, they often think the old one is ugly, but readers love them. I prefer to call these covers limited edition pieces of publishing history. Like fine art that only a chosen few are lucky to own.
These boxes may be shipped USPS first class or UPS in clamshell gift boxes or by USPS Priority mail is used; the box will come in the standard USPS-provide packaging.
There are no reviews yet.