- No categories
REDS FAVORITE BOOK OF 2020
Featured Book Trailer
The Redhead’s Book Blog does not charge a fee for advertising, promotions or reviews.
As a participant of the Amazon Affiliate Program, I may earn a small fee when you make a qualified purchase using the buy links on this site.
It’s an easy way to support this blog without any additional costs for the author or purchaser.
So click away.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Month: December 2017
Before continuing please read the warning below.
Content Warning: This blog will discuss adult 18+ novels. While this blog will remain relatively tame, my Facebook page will be slightly more explicit when describing the romance/erotic books and may include sexy pictures, sexual innuendos, hot men and women, and explicit language. It’s all part of the romance and erotic book world. If this is offensive and just not your thing please stop right here. Have a great day. Keep scrolling until you find a blog for you. If you are an adult romance fan get ready to party!
Now that I’ve warned everyone I’ll get back to my reason for this blog.
Why a book blog you ask?
Well there really isn’t a simple answer. Here’s a list of what I hope to accomplish with my blog:
- Many of the authors I love are independent writers who appreciate their readers and really show it. Facebook and other social media sites have become a way to connect with authors and fellow readers in such a personal way. I’ve found fellow romance readers to chat with all over the world. Social media is very important to the marketing of new book releases. Along with this blog, I have created a Facebook. Please find me at The Redhead’s Romance Readers. I will try to introduce you to the romance book world and all it has to offer.
- Writing this blog is a small way I can give back to those authors who have provided me with so many hours of entertainment. I want to share my reading obsession with others in search of new romance and erotica books. Maybe I can help fuel your desire for romance novels.
- Let’s just say it. Romance novels equals sex scenes. Some books are more explicit than others but they do have sex within its pages. Fifty Shades of Grey brought the romance/erotica readers out of the closet however some readers have remained quiet. I hope this blog will help spread the word about some awesome romance/erotica novels and the people who write them for us. It’s a safe, anonymous way to find the books you love without judgement. There is no shame in reading what you love. You may find some extra benefits through your reading as well. I’ll let your imagination run with that thought.
- I have found all of my favorite authors through Facebook, bloggers and author recommendations. My Kindle is full of books to be read (TBR). You’ll be amazed at what is out there if you just take the time to look. By the way, many bloggers and authors have closed reader groups so you can have fun without judgement or people from your friends list looking in on your private posts. Plus the Facebook Author events and parties have games, giveaways and are just plain fun. It’s at these online parties I have found some of my very favorite books. The kind I read over and over. It would be great to host some author events and giveaways on my own page and closed group.
- Mostly this blog is because I love talking about romance book, interacting with like-minded people and supporting the authors I’ve come to know through author events and Facebook. I’ll admit I haven’t been to many author events but I intend to change that with the introduction if this blog. It will give me one more fun thing to share with you.
So there’s my long list of why’s. It will take me awhile to get this blog off the ground. I will need a lot of support from everyone to spread the word. Plus this is new to me as a Book Blogger. There is a learning curve I hope to get on the right side of quickly to do the best job possible.
I would be thrilled to have you stalk my blog and Facebook pages. Just bear with me while I work out the kinks. Speaking of kinks, many of these books will include the kinky side of sex. Don’t knock it until you’ve read it. I mean you did read Fifty Shades right? That was all about kinky.